
So this card is for ATCAS with the theme of wheels. This LOTV image reminds me of my husband who celebrates a birthday next week. He is not only vintage and a classic but he owns a classic vintage 1930 Ford Model A street rod. His car is a pretty shade of blue and he loves to wear a cap like this one, and he likes orange. Orange! So I guess this card is for Cal my better half for almost 47 years. Yikes!
This card is pretty basic I stamped the image with memento ink and colored with copics. The sentiment I stamped off once so it looked muted. Thenhttp://addictedtocas.blogspot.com/2014/03/challenge-35-wheels.html I punched the corners and mounted the image on a second piece of card stock. Easy card, cute image and I think Cal will like it.
Supplies - Neenah paper, memento ink, copics, SU! punch, LOTV image, sentiment I am not sure
.jpg)
How cute!!!
ReplyDeleteI love your cute card - it's perfect for your husband! xx
ReplyDeleteThis is such a gorgeous LOTV image and obviously perfect for hubby. Thanks for playing along at ATCAS.
ReplyDeleteKaren x
Your DH is sure to love this, Barbara ... such a cute image, and as ever, so beautifully coloured! Anita :)
ReplyDeleteYou must have such fun riding in that car! I remember riding in an old roadster with a friend when I was a girl! I thought it was the coolest ride ever! Still do! Love the card and think your DH will too!
ReplyDeleteSweet!! LOVE the image and your coloring is awesome. Your "classic" guy will love this :) Thanks for joining us at ATCAS. Loll xx
ReplyDeleteIsn't that so awesome that there is an image that is perfect for Cal ~ helped by your expert coloring in the proper colors, of course! I'm sure he will be delighted with this card, Barb, and Happy Birthday to him!! Congratulations to you both on that long marriage, too!! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute, and perfect for your husband. Happy birthday to him.
ReplyDeleteBarb, I thought I was losing it because I saw a post with a blue hot rod and the husband has one ... well, it turns out that you and another bloggie friend BOTH posted about the same time with your blue hot rods and you both have husbands who own one! Her name is Carol Cel and her blog is "Crazy for Card Making." If you want to go and say hello! Maybe you already know her. Happy Easter!! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteHello, thanks to wonderful Darnell, I looked you up -- I do love this hobby too -- especially as we get to "meet" so many people and then find things in common. My husband too has a blue hot rod in the garage -- which inspired my anniversary card for him. I'd love to "follow" your blog, but I don't see how to do so. . . . Your cards are great!
ReplyDeleteHi Carol, my husband has a baby blue 1930 Ford Model A street rod. He drives it around our gated community and it draws a lot of attention. I don't know how to have you follow my blog - I'm working on it. Thanks for your comment.
Delete