Sunday, July 28, 2013

MUSE - Challenge #27



 
This card created for MUSE shows the same layout, the flowers are both different in shape and number and I used similar colors.  The flowers, foliage and verbiage were stamped onto SU! confetti white paper and heat embossed and the larger flowers colored with SU! writers.  Then I stamped two additional smaller flowers colored them and fussy cut both.  The lower of the small flower was attached with glue and I used pop-ups on the upper small flower.  Lastly I rounded the one corner and attached pearls. 
 
Stamps - SU! In Full Bloom (retired), Unity Miss You Friend
Ink - SU! Writers: crumb cake, so saffron, pistachio pudding, lovely lilac, old olive, crisp cantaloupe
Versa Fine Onyx Black and ala Mode Clear Embossing Powder
Paper - SU! Confetti White


5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and a great take on Tracey's card. I find coloring very relaxing too! I think it's wondeful you make cards for so many great causes. I have only done OWH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and I have to agree with Marybeth, I love your take on Tracey's card, just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers and a wonderful take on my card, I love the pearls. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Muse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, gosh! I remember that set! You've used it beautifully on this take on this week's Muse! Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your take on the challenge--great card!

    ReplyDelete