Sunday, July 28, 2013
ATCAS #18 -"Glitter"
The frog was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black on Neenah paper and colored with copics. The flowers were highlighted with Stickles (yellow, orange peel) and spots on froggy's body were accentuated with white pigment ink. The verbiage was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black and heat embossed. I then matted the stamped image on SU! wild wasabi and then I used mounting tape.
Stamps - Rubbernecker "Frog Holding Flower" and verbiage Penny Black "Mimi in Paris"
Paper - Neenah, SU!
Ink - Versafine, Memento, Uni-ball White Pigment Ink, Copic markers
Note: The reason I make cards aside from my love of the craft, is to share with family/friends and unknown people in need of being remembered. This card will be sent to someone who is "fighting the fight" and has been for some time. Her daughter (my daughter in law/love) says all the cards I have mailed her mother are on permanent display - and that is what sharing what I love to do is all about. And despite comments from some people that I should be selling my cards and making money that is not what it is about for me. I like making one card at a time and not mass producing and even if I stamp an image more than once no two cards are ever alike. So these are random thoughts from an older chick who wishes she could conquer the challenge of "posting" as easily as she can make a card.
http://addictedtocas.blogspot.com/2013/07/atcas-18-glitter.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Babs - beautiful colouring and glittering! Love the frog with his bouquet of flowers!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at ATCAS - hope we will see you again.
Sylvia x