Friday, July 12, 2013

MUSE #25 and CASology: Neon

MUSE #25





I am attempting to submit one card for two challenges Muse #25 and CASology: Neon.  My card uses the color scheme and general layout for Muse and I focused on one item standing out.  For CASology the colors are Neon.   The image was stamped and heat embossed on SU! paper, colored with copics and mounted on black SU! and I used pop-ups.  The verbiage was stamped and heat embossed.

Stamp - Katie &Co. (glass), Impression Obsession (verbiage)
Paper - SU!
Ink - Versafine and ala Mode clear embossing powder
Copics - BG15 (aqua), YG06 (yellowish green), YG01 (green bice), RV04 (shock pink), N0
  and At You Spica (clear)




6 comments:

  1. Great combination of these two challenges! I love the encouraging sentiment and the bright colours! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology and this week's Muse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, Barbara ... great combining too ... the margeritas are perfect in those neon colours! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great fun cards! Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on both the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job combining the challenges, Barb! I love your neon drinkie-poo card and absolutely applaud that sediment!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so cute! Totally loving the neon, it makes the perfect colour for a cocktail.

    ReplyDelete