Saturday, July 13, 2013

Addicted to CAS #17 - WATER







This is a very old stamp which I have not used before.  I have stamped with someone else's stamp and loved it, bought my own and then it remained on the shelf for several years.  I ran SU! writers over the stamp, spritzed it with water and then stamped onto watercolor paper.  Then I mounted it onto Taken with Teal paper, used pop-ups and then mounted onto Confetti White.  I loved the stamp way back when and after I made this card I realized why - it is a great stamp.
Paper - Canson 90# watercolor paper, SU! Taken with Teal, Confetti White
Markers - SU!, and blender pen
Stamp - Stampscapes "Lakeside Cove Large"

4 comments:

  1. Hi Babs - lovely card. Really like the watercolour effect you've achieved and I'm glad you've rediscovered your love for this stamp. Thanks so much for joining us for this challenge at A2CAS.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is fantastic. I love the watercolour effect - so gorgeous.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like an amazing watercolor painting, Barb! Just stunning!! I don't see an email for you, so I'll reply here to your question a couple of days ago about the feather - yes, REAL!! I do wish it could show up on screen as beautiful as it is IRL, but it was impossible to fully capture it. Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I saw this in the ATCAS gallery I just had to come and check it out. It looks like a beautiful watercolor painting. Even though it is a stamp, what you did with it is amazing.

    ReplyDelete