Wednesday, February 6, 2013

OWH Midweek Throwdown 4 Kids



My Favorite Things is one of my favortie stamp companies, not only do I like/use the stamps but I like their die cuts.  This cute stamp is Kung Fu Fred and Fred stamps have been retired and fortunately I have several.  I like using MFT stamps because they are whimsical, simple and great to use with copics.   
Note: the last time I submitted a card for an OWH Throwdown on 12/21/12 I think I forgot to submit it although it shows on my blog.  Oh well I am still learning.
MFT Kung Fu Fred and Die Cloud Trio, SU paper basic gray and soft sky, and Cuttlebug folder Stars

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I love this bear!! This card truly made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable bear card! Love it!
    Hummer Hugs,
    Misty
    http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
    hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is ADORABLE! and I wish he wasn't retired as I have a TaeKwonDo kid of my own :-) I found you thru the OWH Throwdown so no worries you're not linked up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! This is great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable :) Great card someone is gonna love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your link up worked perfectly this time :). This is such an adorable image and sentiment combo. MFT has nice stuff and they are a big supporter of OWH. I wish I had gotten this set before it retired.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this little bear! I'm sure it will make a little one smile when they receive it. I actually have this set too, since my son is into karate. But I'm not into coloring, so I haven't figured out a way to use it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a very cute card! I hope you remember to submit all the time so you can show off such cute cards.

    ReplyDelete