This technique is running the SU! stamp spots over glossy paper, and image stamped with black Stazon. I like using this technique with fine masculine line art. Finding a "game" stamp in my vast collection of stamps was very difficult, it was this golf stamp or a small baseball and glove. The CAS style really challenges me.
Great image - love the soft colours of that technique. Wonderful sentiment, too - you've done very well with this CAS challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!
ReplyDeleteAha...I see we were both channeling golf with this cue card! Great job on the technique too! Thanks for joining in on the fun at CASology this week!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to see you playing along at CASology again this week...you sure have the idea of what CAS means! I love the framed golf image against the open white space...and the soft coloring is such a great effect! Thanks for joining us again at CASology!
ReplyDeleteLove the fun inking and cheeky sentiment! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!
ReplyDeletewhat a fun technique... it makes for a fantastic card! thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!
ReplyDelete