Monday, February 11, 2013

Seize The Birthday Challenge: STB #5



This is probably an old stamp that I chose from a Lovingly Used drawer at Gee Gee's, the company is Rubber Stampede and the title Romantic Roses Large Bouquet.  The die cut is Nestabilities Labels Nine, and of course I used copics.  The verbiage is SU and it was heat embossed.

4 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful card, and omg, can't you also see it as a perfect Mother's Day card? The Nesties shape complements the stamp perfectly and I love the old-fashioned flair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely. Your colouring is superb. Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors and a gorgeous card! So very pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful image. Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday this week.

    ReplyDelete