Love the simplicity of this - the coziness of the plaid background and how those hearts look now that they're sanded - this is an old ef - I remember when I bought it when it first came out! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!
I love what you did here! I have this embossing folder and have never really known what to do with it! I'll file this idea away for later. Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!
Love the simplicity of this - the coziness of the plaid background and how those hearts look now that they're sanded - this is an old ef - I remember when I bought it when it first came out! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!
ReplyDeleteI love how you showcased the embossed hearts! The sanding is a great touch too!!! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat sanded embossing. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!
ReplyDeleteI love what you did here! I have this embossing folder and have never really known what to do with it! I'll file this idea away for later. Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!
ReplyDelete