Absolutely darling! What a cute image and I love that little lipstick kiss on teddy's cheek!
What a super cute card for kids! I love all the buttons working the background, and that cute turquoise ribbon! NJ!
What a cutie! Adorable!b tfs!!!
Such a cute, cute card. Love the sweet bear and the fun background paper. This will bring lots of smiles to someone. Thanks for playing!
So cute, a great cuddley card!
What a sweet little bear! Great card and that button paper is so cute!
Absolutely darling! What a cute image and I love that little lipstick kiss on teddy's cheek!
ReplyDeleteWhat a super cute card for kids! I love all the buttons working the background, and that cute turquoise ribbon! NJ!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! Adorable!b tfs!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute, cute card. Love the sweet bear and the fun background paper. This will bring lots of smiles to someone. Thanks for playing!
ReplyDeleteSo cute, a great cuddley card!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet little bear! Great card and that button paper is so cute!
ReplyDelete