I have always loved this image and the way you've colored it is so pretty! Perfect choice for a sympathy card...thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!
One of my favorite stamp sets! I love the colors you used, along with the pretty texture and the soft ribbon. Very pretty! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)
I have always loved this image and the way you've colored it is so pretty! Perfect choice for a sympathy card...thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice selection of colors for a sympathy card! Very uplifting. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week.
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card! I love this image for sympathy cards. It's so serene and zen-like. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!
ReplyDeleteOne of my favorite stamp sets! I love the colors you used, along with the pretty texture and the soft ribbon. Very pretty! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)
ReplyDelete