All supplies are SU! The stamp was disassembled from a stampin wheel, which I saw on an unknown blog. The diecut is My Favorite Things Buttons Quartet. Colors used are tempting turquoise and so saffron.
Fabulous. I love those baby clothes on the washing line. What a wonderful little vignette. Beautifully colored, too! So glad you joined the Paper Players this week Jaydee
Your stamped image is so cute, colored so well, and I like how you used the colors in the challenge image for inspiration, too. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week, Barbara!
Fabulous. I love those baby clothes on the washing line. What a wonderful little vignette. Beautifully colored, too! So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
ReplyDeleteJaydee
Your stamped image is so cute, colored so well, and I like how you used the colors in the challenge image for inspiration, too. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week, Barbara!
ReplyDelete