Saturday, February 3, 2018

CAS Watercolour Card Challenge - February 2018 - HEART

 

Another flower card for CAS for the Watercolour challenge. I love painting flowers, and birds, and particularly with watercolours. The flower was stamped and heat embossed on watercolor paper. I painted with distress inks and an aqua brush. The image was die cut with a heart die from the company Wish. Many of the ladies in my card making group use this company and the prices are very inexpensive and they come from China. You may order ten things and they all arrive separately on different dates. No one has complained so far and the quality is good. I used a second die (10 in the set) and cut it from craft foam. Before attaching the image I stamped the sentiment.



Supplies:
Stamp - Stamplorations "French Marigold"
Ink - Distress inks, VersaFine
Sentiment stamp - SU!
Die - Wish
Paper - 90# watercolor, craft foam



8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful flower, Barb! I love how you've cut it into the heart shape with that beautiful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thanks for sharing this with us at CAS Watercolour!

      Delete
  2. wow, what a great way to frame your gorgeous flower. Love it :) thanks for joining us at CAS Watercolour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flower is so beautifully watercolored and looks beautiful with the heart frame. TFS and joining us at CAS Watercolour. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Babs! is this every pretty!! I love the contrast of bright while to pop of color! stunning : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your flower is gorgeous Babs!! Bright and beautiful with wonderful shading to give the flower lots of depth. Love the heart framing. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colouring on this lovely bloom, Barb ... vibrant, bright and so wonderfully framed with those stitched edge hearts! Love that simple, scripty sentiment! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful watercoloring, Barb! It's a stunning Valentine for a friend!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete