I am beginning the new year by making and posting cards to new and old challenges. This watercolour card for Loll's challenge uses a Penny Black stamp. The flower was stamped with Stazon onto 140# wc paper. I used a NBUS Kuretake watercolour set. The embossing folder is from Paper Studio called bracket frame. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment with Versamark and Ultra Detail gold embossing powder on white vellum.


Wowie Babs this is beautiful!! I love the way you highlighted your perfectly colored flowers! with that sweet frame : )
ReplyDeletePatti
Hi Barb, it's so good to see you! Love the flowers and the way you've framed them! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!
ReplyDeleteHi Babs. So happy you are playing along this month!! Love your beautiful watercoloured fuschias. They are so pretty, escpecially with the dry embossed fancy frame. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour! xx
ReplyDeleteVery pretty birthday card, Barb! I have that fuchsia stamp and never know how to color it or which way it goes on a card, so thank you for the inspiration! I love the sediment on vellum!! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeletesuch pretty flowers and love your dry embossed frame. Thanks for joining us at CAS Watercolour.
ReplyDeletepretty card..
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Watercolour!
:) Karen
So pretty, Barb ... love how the embossed frame mimics the shape of the petals on these beautifully coloured fuchsia! Yay for using NBUS watercolours! Hugs, Anita :)
ReplyDelete