Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Seize the Birthday: Anything Goes



 The card I am submitting for the current challenge at Seize the Birthday uses Yupo paper and alcohol inks. My card making group recently used these two items for the first time. Usually we have just used the alcohol ink and glossy paper. This image is particularly bold because of the brand of ink I chose and it was a little "wow," but once I trimmed the piece and mounted on white paper I preferred the look. The boldness of the ink required a bold sentiment.



Supplies:
Paper - Yupo, Michaels 110# white
Ink - Pinata alcohol inks, VersaFine


4 comments:

  1. Love your alcohol inks panel! So gorgeous. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthdayl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boldness of this beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Barb, so bold and vibrant ... and fabulous ... seems it should be on a wall in a gallery! Bon dimanche, hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowie!! this is jaw dropping great! I have not tried alcohol inks in a long time. You inspire me to try this technique again!!

    I was excited to see you in the gallery at Seize The Birthday Babs : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete