Thursday, May 11, 2017

Happy Little Stampers May CAS - RAIN



This card is going to a friend who is a cat lover and her two yellow tabbies are large. This will be a thank you card for my friend.
The stamp is from Lili of the Valley and I colored it with Copics and then die cut the image as well as yellow cardstock with a die from Lil Inkers. The sun is also Lil Inkers. Lastly I used Wink of Stella on the puddle and the rain drops.





5 comments:

  1. Lovely colouring and I like how you tied this in with the base cards. Thanks for joining HLS

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable, Barb ... this golden kitty is so beautifully coloured ... and so cute! Your friend will love it! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, how cute is this?! Your friend will love her sunny thank you card!! Happy Mother's Day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo cute .... love it! Thank you for playing along with the HLS CAS Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. such an adorable card..love how you coloured it!
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete