Saturday, February 4, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches #273


I found a piece of background paper that I think I made using brushos. Next I stamped with VersaMark and used white embossing powder. The piece went in the UFO box until today when I thought I would try to make a card using this sketch. I die cut using MFT vertical strips. The sentiment from Paper Smooches was stamped and heat embossed, and then I mounted the strips.




5 comments:

  1. Stunning card Miss Barb! Love all those gorgeous colors you used, so perfect for this sketch, I see a winner here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! The background and white embossing is just lovely for this sketch. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a kind comment. I always enjoy visiting new crafty friends. So nice to "meet" you and hope to see you again sometime. Blessings~ Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty colors and a pretty effect! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love when I find the perfect use for something I had already made. The colors here are so pretty. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool background piece, Barb! Way to go using your found piece to work perfectly for the sketch challenge!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete