Saturday, January 21, 2017

CASology: Week 232: CUT


The guest designer at CASology this week is Anita from France. In October my husband and I had the wonderful experience of meeting Anita and her brother while we were in Bordeux. I am happy to make a card in her honor - she is very special.
This was an easy card to put together I used arrow dies from MFT and die cut onto a piece of stenciled paper which was in my UFO box. The sentiment (MFT) was stamped and heat embossed, and I used a corner punch on the corners before attaching to white cs.




Supplies: Die Cuts - MFT Feathers and Arrows
  Stamp - MFT Contemporary Roses (sentiment)
  Punch - SU!

4 comments:

  1. Love your stencilled feathers. Thanks for joining the CASology challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those feathers are fantastic, and the die cut corners are a wonderful additional detail. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Barb! How lucky to have met Anita, I'll bet that was wonderful! I adore those stenciled feathers, so creative and fun! I also love that corner punch...I think I have a smaller version of that punch somewhere in my stash. (Must find it!) Thanks for joining us at CASology, Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Barb, thank you so much for your lovely words ... wasn't that time in Bordeaux just wonderful ... wouldn't have missed it for the world, my friend! Your card is just gorgeous ... the colours on those fabulous feathers put me in mind of tropical birds ... soft, delicate and beautiful! So happy you played along at CASology for my GD week! Big hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete