Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Merry Monday Christmas #227 HOLIDAY CHEER


The last Christmas card for the year and I made one more coffee mug image. The paper I used is double sided and I wish I had an entire package as one side is words and the other the pointsettia. The white side does have the words good cheer.  I began by die cutting the mug pieces and then the holly and assembled them. The white background piece was attached to red card stock. A strip of red card stock was die cut and then I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment. The cup was attached with mounting foam.

Merry Christmas one and all. Wherever your journey takes you, may it be safe.
God Bless, Barbara, Barb, Babs




Supplies:
Paper - Little Yellow Bicycle Christmas Text, snippets
Stamp - Paper Smooches Christmas Sampler
Die Cut - Paper Smooches Holly, MFT Vertical Strips

8 comments:

  1. This is the most realistic looking take out cup, Barb! I love how you've done it up in the poinsettia paper! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday! Merry, Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Barb! Love the fun and festive patterned cup! Hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card...love your wonderful to go cup, looks so real!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your last Christmas card is a delight in every way, Barbara, Barb, Babs!! Wishing you blessings and good health! Thank you for the great email funnies!! Happy Holiday Hugs, Darnell Irma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute card with that poinsettia cup. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful card for a coffee lover ...mind you, I hate coffee but I'd still love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous festive coffee cup, Barb ... love all the red accents ... seems it's just waiting for Santa to drink it! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Barbara, I love your festive cup and fun sentiment.

    ReplyDelete