Really my final card for the 2016 Winter Coffee Lovers Bloghop. I needed another thank you card to take to a brunch today so I go up early and made this card. I used a piece of brusho/stenciled watercolor paper in my UFO box. You can see the image of leaves on the left and right side. I began by stamping the sentiment and heat embossing and then added some cups and embossed and then the remainder of the images. I trimmed this piece and then trimmed a piece of black mounting foam and then attached to black card stock. Because I needed white piece of cs for the center I stamped the tall skinny stamp.

Supplies:
Leftover previously colored watercolor paper
Brushos
VersaFine, embossing powder
Black card stock
MFT - Perk Up sentiment
Mounting foam

This is fabulous!
ReplyDeleteI love the rich colorful background.
ReplyDeletevery pretty!
ReplyDeleteLooks awesome, love the background!
ReplyDeleteTotally fabulous!
ReplyDeleteStunning background paper to really bring out the black embossing
ReplyDeleteBeautiful colouring!!! Great card!!!
ReplyDeleteVery artsy - love this!
ReplyDeleteLove the free-form organic background!
ReplyDeleteGreat card, love the background
ReplyDeleteLovely card with fun background.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous background, Barb ... so bright and full of vibrant colour! Hugs, Anita :)
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! Love the leaves!
ReplyDelete