Friday, December 9, 2016

2016 Winter Coffee Lovers Bloghop


I am guessing many of us look not only forward to this seasonal blog hop but throughout the months we collect coffee type stamps. This is my first entry for the winter blog hop and I of course will use this card for Christmas. The image is MFT "Cool Day" and the sentiment is from Purple Onion Designs.  I framed the bear with a die from the Stitched Rounded Rectangle Stax from MFT. The blue background paper was embossed (Cuttlebug Snowflakes) and because I used a paper with a white core I was able to sand the embossed image so that the snowflake appears white.
The bear was stamped and colored with Copics and I paper pieced his sweater and coffee mug. The falling snow is Viva Pearl Pen. The sentiment tag is from MFT Sentiment Strips.



Winter 2016 Blog Hop


23 comments:

  1. It looks like this guy is all ready for Christmas morning in his striped PJs. :) So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute as can be with his striped jammies on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun, love the embossed snowflake background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Love that cozy sweater! Love the blue + red combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OhMyJingeStix!!!! I am in love with the colors and of course the theme of this card, thank you for the inspiration!! scraplifted, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! How cute is this sweet bear!?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card. I love the red frame and the embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy to see his 'warm and toasty' sweater :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this bear is looking very handsome in his stylish striped sweater, Barb ... he's adorable! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this sleepy bear with his wake up coffee! Great colors too!

      Delete
  10. What a perfect wintry card for Amy's challenge, Barb! Of course, his sweater is warm and cozy, but even so, I love that you captured the cold flush on both his sweet cheeks!! Happy Holidays!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card. I like how the snowflake on the cup pairs with the embossed snowflake in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute image! Great job coloring. Love this card!! Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG, I just love this cuddly fellow and his cocoa!

    ReplyDelete