I am submitting my first card to The Flower Challenge, not my last. Taking photos of flowers and coloring flowers are two of my favorite artsy hobbies. This card is CAS and uses an old flower stamp and a new sentiment stamp.
The paper I used is SU! Confetti White and I think it is obsolete, what I like about the paper is there are flecks of color throughout. I stamped and heat embossed the flower and then did the same with the sentiment. After trimming the piece I attached to a narrow black mat, and then attached the piece to a piece of black mounting foam. (I love doing this). Lastly I attached to the base card which is also a piece of confetti white.

Supplies:
Stamps - Technique Tuesday "Dreamy Daisy"
Purple Onion Design (sentiment)
Paper - SU! confetti white, black

Beautiful card Babs love this flower stamp looks so pretty stamped in yellow. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge Aileen DT.
ReplyDeleteIt's like you stopped in for a playdate, Barb! I have that flower stamp and that awesome confetti paper and I love how you've used both!! Holiday Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteJust so beautiful...love the bright yellow flower and that sweet sentiment. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteSunny and bright and gorgeous, Barb ... and such a lovely sentiment! Christmas Blessings to you both ... hugs, Anita :)
ReplyDelete