This may be my last Christmas card for the year, but you never know. This card will be submitted to Merry Monday's challenge of Winter Fun.
I love the simplicity of Lawn Fawn's characters and this skating penguin is no exception. The card has six layers and a tiny image. I stamped, colored with Copics and die cut and began attaching to the various pieces of die cut designer paper. The penguin was mounted with foam. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment with VersaMark and white embossing powder onto a snippet of red.

Hi Babs, I love your little penguin card, he is ever so sweet. Oh by the way yes i it is a little penny black stamp I have used..
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas
Hugs Babs
This sweet penguin looks like he's having so much fun, Barb! I loved to ice skate when I was a child! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!
ReplyDeleteSo cute...love your sweet little penguin! Just adorable. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteAdorable, Barb ... your little layered up penguin is just so sweet! Hugs, Anita :)
ReplyDelete