Thursday, December 15, 2016

2016 Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop


This is my final card for this season's blog hop. The image is the same as my previous card, I made three, but this has different paper and I attached silver stars on the band. I began by stenciling the chevron lightly with SU! ink and then die cut with the scalloped die, and stamped the sentiment. A piece of kraft card stock was embossed and trimmed. I assembled the coffee cup and attached to mounting foam. I angled the pieces as I wanted the imprint to show on the embossed piece.


Winter 2016 Blog Hop

Supplies:
Paper - Neenah, SU! Kraft, snippets
Ink - Memento, SU!Baker Brown Sugar
Stamps - SU! Perfect Blend (image)
  MFT Perk Up (sentiment)
Stencil - Memory Box Simple Chevron
Embossing Folder - Sizzix On the Go
Die - Sugar Pea Designs Birthday Journal


15 comments:

  1. Wonderful design. I love the embossed background...that is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your embossed card is really stunning!!!Beautiful choice of colors too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!! I really like the layers and the added silver die cut stars around the coffee cup, thank you for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for linking up!!!!! This one is a beauty with the stenciling and the dry embossing. Love the added stars to the coffee sleeve!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your kind words and the hard work you and your friends have done to make this such a fun and creative blog hop. Bless you, Barb Roe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the festive sparkle you added to that coffee cup, Barb ... just want to run my fingers over that fabulous background texture! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors on this... very pretty!

    ReplyDelete