Thursday, July 14, 2016

Seize the Birthday "Anything Goes"


This card uses an older stamp from Stampavie "Mouse with Sunflower." I stamped with Memento ink on Neenah paper and colored with Copics. After trimming the image I die cut the orange paper (SU! pumpkin pie) with a scallop die from Sugar Pea Designs. When assembled I mounted the piece onto a green patterned card stock from Lasting Impressions and added Wink of Stella on the sunflower and butterfly. Lastly I stamped the sentiment (unknown maker).


4 comments:

  1. Simply adorable...just love your sweet little critter and beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute, Barb ... your shading and colouring is always so fabulous ... right down to the tiniest details (like those sweet bees)! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image and wonderfully colored Barb! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday and we hope to see more of your work again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card. Love the cute image and the colors. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete