For this challenge I used a previously colored background paper that I made in a workshop last month. The circle background paper used a stencil and distress inks on watercolor paper. The sentiment was stamped and heat embossed. I die cut the balloon and then stamped the string. This piece was attached to SU! coastal cabana.
Stencil - Plaid (one of 12 small stencils)
Ink - Distress Inks, VersaFine
Paper - 140# watercolor, SU! coastal cabana
Die Cut - MFT "Party Balloons"
Stamp - Sugar Pea Designs "Sweeten"


That bubbly background is fantastic, Barb ... colourful, fun and so full of energy ... brilliant with that big bold sentiment and drifting balloon! Hugs, Anita :)
ReplyDeleteFun card! Love the dotted background - Thanks for joining in at STB
ReplyDeleteLOVE your card...that balloon is fabulous and what an amazing background too!
ReplyDeleteThis is a fantastic design, Barb! It packs a big punch in color and pizzazz - perfect for a birthday card!! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteLove the fun background and colour scheme. Super fun birthday card. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!
ReplyDeleteso cute and so fun....really great for a birthday.
ReplyDeletehugs,
K