
This tag is for CASology with the cue word of Festive. The stamp is NBUS which I received recently from My Favorite Things. I stamped the flower onto kraft paper using Versamark and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I die cut the red paper with a Nestabilities die. The poinsettia was fussy cut and attached to the red paper with mounting tape. The sentiment was also stamped and heat embossed. I used gold Stickles and gold sequins for the center of the flower. While pressing the sequins into the Sickles a couple of gold droplets appeared, so I took a small amount of Stickles and using a small stylus added additional droplets. The gold ribbon and hemp cord were attached to the top of the tag.
Paper - Snippets of red and kraft cardstock
Ink - Versamark
Stamps - MFT "Holiday Botanicals," "Christmas"
Other - ribbon (Michael's), Stickles Gold, Recollections "Snow" embossing powder
Die - Nestabilities "Curved Rectangles"
.jpg)
This is beautiful. I love that poinsettia.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, Barb ... the red is so rich and luxurious ... a perfect backdrop for that lovely poinsettia! Anita :)
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty. I love red, kraft and gold together. Great idea to go with the Stickles. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week. I was in your neighborhood this morning--my daughter was in the lacrosse tournament at the new Corazon Sports Complex. Very nice.
ReplyDeleteOh, wow, this is quite beautiful! I love the poinsettia embossed in white on kraft...brilliant, and beautiful against the red background tag! Thanks for joining us at CASology, Barbara!
ReplyDeleteThat white embossed flower is gorgeous and looks fabulous against the red tag! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous tag! What a beautiful poinsettia and I love all the gold.
ReplyDeleteI love the stripes behind your gorgeous bloom! I really love the color you chose for the poinsettia and then placed it on red.
ReplyDelete