Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Addicted to CAS: Code Word TAG



This tag was made for ATCAS with the code word of tag. This stamp which is NBUS is from Paper Smooches and all of the paper used are snippets of paper. I stamped the image onto white cs and then stamped the various parts of the image onto scraps of paper, and the beard is previously embossed. I used the holly from a second paper Smooches set and added bling. The second layer of the tag is also a snippet. The beard was mounted using mounting tape and lastly I used grosgrain ribbon and baker's twine.




4 comments:

  1. This is delightful! Love this little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable, Barb ... those paper pieced gingham trousers are fabulous! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going straight to my Pinterest, Barb! It is THE best tag!! I have that adorable ganome and can't wait to CASE this! Your piecing is perfection!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my...now talk about cute! this is just adorable and I love that embossed dot beard, so sweet.

    ReplyDelete