
This card is for ATCAS and there is no code word instead this sketch. I chose this Penny Black stamp and the finished card will be for our dearest friends who celebrate their anniversary next month. The image was stamped with memento ink and colored with copics and I put a dab of wink of stella in the flower center. I used a die cut for the image and for the sentiment flag. The card base is SU! lovely lilac and a snippet of designer paper. On the snippet of designer paper I added three crystal lavender gems.
Paper - SU! Lovely Lilac, Neenah, DSP snippet
Stamp - Penny Black "Hugs!", SU! "Teeny Tiny Wishes" (sentiment)
Die Cuts - MFT "Stitched Square," Lil Inkers "Sentiment Flag"
Other - Copics, Memento ink, mounting tape, Paper Studio Gemstones
.jpg)
So sweet and pretty, Barb ... what a lovely image for an anniversary-celebrating couple! Anita :)
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Thanks for joining in at ATCAS!
ReplyDeleteNow talk about cute...this is just adorable, I love your sweet pair of mice.
ReplyDeleteAwwww so adorable ! Love the colors u picked, thank you for sharing with ATCAS
ReplyDelete