Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The Male Room Challenge 5: Blue, Green and Brown

The Male Room


I chose this cute stamp for my first submission to The Male Room.  I have had this stamp for a couple of years and really love it as it reminds me of son #2 who was a skateboarder through his college years.  The image was stamped onto Neenah and colored with Copic markers and then die cut with Nestabilities.  I selected an earlier card sketch from Freshly Made Sketches #21 for this card layout. The patterened paper was in my scratch paper folder source unknown but the other papers are SU!.  I mounted the skateboarder (I will call him Matt) with mounting tape onto the background papers.  The sentiment is Paper Smooches.

Supplies: Neenah and SU! papers, Copic Markers, Nestabilities die cut, Paper Smooches "Sentiment Sampler" stamp, Stampendous! "Skateboard Kiddo" stamp

4 comments:

  1. Super cute card and a really fun image and sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute! Great papers and coloring on your image! It's great to remember our kids when they were young...they grow up too fast. Thanks for joining us at The Male Room! Hope to see again :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun that this image reminds you of your son, Barbara ... such a fun card and a fabulous blend of colours and DP! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to The Male Room! Great male card using the colours from our challenge,thanks for playing along with us, we hope to see you here again soon

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete