The initial attempt was stamping the tree in blue ink but it was pathetic so I stamped in black ink and heat embossed and colored with SU! writers. My connection to this Muse challenge is the off set lone tree, embossed background paper, the color blue and the metallic ribbon.
First I trimmed the blue paper so that the white was a mat, then I dry embossed and then die cut the opening. The tree was colored with SU! writers. After the blue paper was glued onto the white paper I then used crystal lacquer on the blue ornament. Lastly I attached the silver ribbon.
Stamps - Unity "Small Stuff Christmas", SU! sentiment
Paper - SU! Bashful Blue, Gina K
SU! Markers - Certainly Celery, Close to Cocoa, Baked Brown Sugar, Bashful Blue
Embossing Folder - Quickutz Medium Dots
Die Cut - Lil Inkers Rectangle
Other - 3D Crystal Lacquer, Versafine, clear embossing powder

.jpg)
Oh, Charlie Brown's tree! I love it - so cool in blue and silver! Thanks so much for joining us at Muse this week!
ReplyDeleteBarb, this is such a wonderful take on the MUSE card! I love your whimsical little tree with the single fat shiney ornament! Just perfect!
ReplyDeleteI would answer your questions in your comments via email, but when I click on your name, I get "no reply" instead of your email address. So to answer here, I have no idea how much time I spend creating and commenting, but I know it varies depending on work, housework, laundry, doctor appointments, lunches, and all the usual stuff of life. I just know I love this hobby! Have a great week! Hugs, Darnell
Sweet tree and ornament. Thanks for playing at Muse Card Challenge
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute, whimsical tree, Barbara ... super framing ... love the single wee bauble! Anita :)
ReplyDeleteBarbara, Great job on this challenge. That metallic ribbon really help to pull the whole card together. Very nice job. I don't see any place where I can sign up to follow your blog. If you add that feature, I'd love to follow you. Enjoy your day.
ReplyDelete