This card was created for Addicted to Clean and Simple with the topic "teenager." The image was stamped and then heat embossed and colored with copics on SU! paper. This is the first time I have colored on the SU! paper but it worked okay although I prefer Neenah. I used a little bit of white pigment ink on the eyes and the waves.
Paper - SU! Confetti White
Copics, Uni-ball White Pigment Ink pen
Stamp - Our Craft Lounge
giggle....so cute...
ReplyDeleteAwesome card for a teenager! Love your image and your colouring. Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx
ReplyDeleteCOWABUNGA! :) Love this surfin frog! Thanks for joining in at ATCAS!
ReplyDeleteHehe, that made me laugh! Every teenager must love this!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at ATCAS!
Christine
Congratulations Barbara ... a top three spot with ATCAS for this cool dude card! Brilliant! Anita :)
ReplyDeleteI just adore your cute card and congrats on your top 3 spot atcas - so well deserved xx
ReplyDelete