Ah the beach. Oh so slightly different from the ice storm we're having right now. I'd rather be there! Beautifully coloured (and I bet the shimmer is amazing!) Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!
Barbara, I love this beach scene and what really caught my attention was your amazing coloring...just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!
Ah yes, I'm transported to a tropical beach ... this is such a relaxing and calm scene, Barbara, beautifully done ... a perfect take on the cue card! Anita :)
Ah the beach. Oh so slightly different from the ice storm we're having right now. I'd rather be there! Beautifully coloured (and I bet the shimmer is amazing!) Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!
ReplyDeleteI wish this was the view from my front window right now! Perfect take on the cue card! So glad you joined in on the fun at CASology this week!
ReplyDeleteBarbara, I love this beach scene and what really caught my attention was your amazing coloring...just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous colouring on your image - such a lovely serene scene! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!
ReplyDeleteaahhh... what a lovely beach scene! makes me wish I was there! thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!
ReplyDeleteAh yes, I'm transported to a tropical beach ... this is such a relaxing and calm scene, Barbara, beautifully done ... a perfect take on the cue card! Anita :)
ReplyDelete