Monday, April 22, 2013

Paper Players Challenge #142







This challenge is for a clean and simple one layer card.  CAS cards are not easy for me but I love the challenge.  This card was stamped on water color paper using pigment ink and then colored with Twinkling H2O water colors and At You Spicas by Copic.

Stamp Set - SU! "Fishy Friends"

4 comments:

  1. Babs, this is adorable! Gorgeous coloring job and beautifully composed. A perfect way to showcase how interesting a one layer card can be. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week and thank you for rocking my challenge
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - so much creativity! I agree with Jaydee: you've definitely rocked the challenge with a stunning one layer card!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. The way you've colored the fish is fantastic! Love their bright and happy colors and your composition. A perfect one-layer card! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute fishies, Barbara! Great coloring job and I love the background effect. Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete