Sunday, March 31, 2013

CASology - HOPE


Paper - Kelly
Stamp - SU!
Ink - SU! Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery
Die Cut - Nestabilities

Twice this week I have received e-mails regarding cancer awareness.  When this challenge was posted the cue word HOPE immediately made me think of cancer.  My mother, husband and myself have all been struck by cancer.  The three colors on the background represent pink for breast cancer, blue for prostate and green for lymphoma.  I am truly blessed in my life.  Happy Easter


4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful message of hope! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and subway art, such a heartfelt message too. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so very pretty, I love the soft mix of colors that are so meaningful, too. I really like how you highlighted the word HOPE, too. Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the washes of colour, tied into your "HOPE" - so pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete