Saturday, March 2, 2013

Seize the Birthday Keyword: STB #8 Masculine



Paper - Paper Loft, SU! (kraft)
Stamps - Rubbernecker
Verbiage - Our Craft Lounge

On my blog there is a STB#7 entry, BUT I submitted it and then I did not see it was past the deadline.
What that means is I have learned another lesson in my quest to successfully post a blog.  I like that STB challenges require masculine cards as I have many female cards.  My blog does not show that I make numerous cards a month to donate.  The reason the blog doesn't list it is because I don't know how to make the changes.  That being said besides making cards for OWH I now contribute to Cards for Hospitalized Kids and Card Care Connection.  This particular card I would make with different verbiage such as Thinking of You and it would be perfect for Card Care Connection.  That is it for today, two male cards posted.

3 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful male card! I love those fishing lure stamps! So perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at Seize The Birthday this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect for a few men that i know!! such a fab take on the sketch :)
    So glad you joined us on Seize the Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice guy card. Thanks for sharing. Nancy

    ReplyDelete