Wednesday, March 13, 2013

CASology Week 35: Extraterrestrial



This is a very old (2002) SU! set called Toy Box.
Paper is SU!
Embossing Folder - Quickutz
Verbiage - My Favorite Things
This is clean and simple for me - I am trying and
look at past winners like the directions suggest.  I
even stamped three of these ET's but decided one
was best.

8 comments:

  1. Gret embossing and cute spaceship. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I still have that stamp set - I love how you've coloured it and the stars on the background are just perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The embossed background is perfect with your image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, this is so sweet! I love the background embossing and the tiny sentiment! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is just adorable! I love the dry embossed stars and that adorale little spaceship image...your coloring is amazing! Thanks for playing along at CASology again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is perfectly CAS!! Love that little spaceship amidst the embossed stars and the way you have the tiny sentiment framed by one of them is just perfect! So glad you played along with us at CASology this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab image ... love the embossed background and how you used one of the stars to showcase the sentiment! Anita (in France) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect embossed background for the image and I love the rainbow lights on the UFO! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete