Wow I have not posted a card for over a month. After I got all my Christmas "things" finished I decided to take a break from anything Christmas. The holiday was lovely however my children gave me a cold and I have been suffering for two weeks.
A card making friend sent me the below info about a young girl from Honduras who is fighting the cancer fight. I decided to submit this card for Lucita also to Seize the Birthday in hopes that the info may circulate.
The image is Penny Black and it was colored with Copics. I die cut with a MFT stitched die and then mounted onto pink SU! paper and then green card stock.
Stamps - Penny Black "Mimi in Paris"
Die Cut - MFT Pierced Square
Ink - Copics, VersaFine, GellyRoll white pen, Copic Multiliner
Paper - Lasting Impressions (green), SU! (pink), Neenah

https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/lettersforlucita?source=feed_text
Lucita
M-53
9500 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44195

Happy New Year! Your card is adorable and wonderfully colored. Thanks for the heads up and link for Lucita. I'm headed over to check it out.
ReplyDeleteOh my....she is just too darn cute!!
ReplyDeleteOh, Barb, this is so sweet and just perfect for a little girl, especially Lucita! You are so giving! But your kids' obviously didn't inherit that trait from you ... giving you a Christmas cold is just naughty giving!! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable little Mimi, Barb ... so sweet and so lovely for Lucita! Do hope you're feeling much better and back to your usual self! Hugs, Anita :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card, Barb! Unfortunately your link to Seize The Birthday doesn't link back to your post here, so I've had to do some detective work to find your post!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along, though!