Sunday, January 31, 2016

CASology Week 182: ADORE



This card has NBUS stamps and die cut and the colored image was in my UFO box. This is only my second post this year and I can't remember how to post and the previous entry I made an error. Oh well.
This bunny image was stamped and colored with Copics and I attached it to the back of an embossed piece of card stock and then attached to the base card.

Stamps - Unity "Little Bunny For You," Recollections Valentine set (sentiment)
Die Cut - MFT "Stitched Rounded Rectangle Stax"
Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug "Small Hearts"
Ink - Copics, Memento
Paper - Michael's white card stock, Neenah





6 comments:

  1. Ah, how wonderful that Sweet Bunny got released from the UFO box! He is colored perfectly and he's much too adorable to stay there! I like the way you have framed him! It's good to see you, Barb! Have a great Sunday! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so very sweet. Love how you framed and then colored your image. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology--always love to see you in our gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Barb! Love this little bunny and you've colored and framed him beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! I love how you've framed that cute little bunny with an embossed frame! The pop of color on the flower is perfect too! :)
    Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to see you posting, Barb ... and with such an adorable little bunny! Love how you framed him with that sweet heart embossing ... he's just darling! Hugs, my friend, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete