Today's second card is for Addicted to Clean and Simple with the cue word coffee. I stamped the image on Neenah paper and heat embossed and then used a die cut. The verbiage was stamped and heat embossed onto kraft paper. The coffee cup was colored with copics. Next I cut the cup label and applied it to the cup. The green designer paper was attached to a piece of Neenah cardstock and then the image was placed using mounting tape. The enamel embellishments were placed randomly and there is white speckles in the paper. Note the blue is my mouse pad not paper.
Paper - Neenah, Echo Park, SU!
Copics - YG11,63, N3
Stamp - SU! Perfect Blend
Die Cut - Nestabilities Labels Nine
Enamels - My Mind's Eye
Other - Versafine, clear embossing powder, mounting tape
Oooh, another fab one, Barbara! Love the fresh, vibrant green with the splashes of white from the frame and enamel dots! Anita :)
ReplyDeleteI really like the green! That's a color I have not seen with this set before...will have to give it a try! Thanks for sharing with us at ATCAS. :)
ReplyDeleteCute card, and those enamel dots just finish everything off nicely.
ReplyDeleteCaroline xxx
A lovely card. I really like the design and your colour choice. The enamel dots really pop.
ReplyDeleteFabulous coffee card. Your dots are perfectly placed and your coffee image is impeccably colored.
ReplyDelete