Saturday, August 17, 2013

OPERATION WRITE HOME - OUR DAILY BREAD August Challenge



Our Daily Bread Designs August Challenge


The August challenge is to use the colors brown, green and pink.  I selected this stamp because it makes me laugh.  Green and pink are a great color combination and I like a touch of brown.  I used Nestabilities die cuts.

Stamp - Our Craft Lounge "Granny's Secrets"
Paper - Neenah and unknown
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics
Nestabilities - Cicles, Lacey Circles

5 comments:

  1. Great, great card, Barb! It makes me laugh, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That image and sentiment are too funny! The card is very cute :)


    Best crafty wishes!
    Amber
    Staying Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many beautiful and fabulous candles...love this card and that sentiments is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very cute card. I could think of a lot of people I could send a card like this to! And, you copic coloring is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy, that's why I don't try to put candles on my birthday cake anymore!!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete