Love him - he's truly in his elements in that big 'storm'! And welcome to CASology - I certainly hope you'll play again - you're off to a wonderful start! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!
Oh, look at that sweet snowman! He is colored perfectly, and looks great against the dry embossed snow. So glad you found us and played along at CASology this week!
Love him - he's truly in his elements in that big 'storm'! And welcome to CASology - I certainly hope you'll play again - you're off to a wonderful start! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!
ReplyDeleteyour little snowman looks so happy to be standing there in a field of snow... thanks for playing along with CASology this week!
ReplyDeleteOh, look at that sweet snowman! He is colored perfectly, and looks great against the dry embossed snow. So glad you found us and played along at CASology this week!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to CASology...love your first submission! I {puffy heart} that snowman! Thanks for joining in on the fun at CASology this week!
ReplyDelete